<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Croissant
I just finished a croissant. I have to admit - I love French food; I don't like having it that often. I like to keep it as a fine delicacy. Why is admitting to liking French food something you have to admit to? Because I'm not too sure I'm fond of French people. Well, of course, I haven't met that many French people. It's just a feeling I have. Or maybe it's just the French women... I went out with a French dude once. I finally acquiesced and kissed him after his numerous advances. Boy, that opened up the flood gates - he started going in for the kill - I practically had to beat him off (don't get nasty). He was nice enough, but he couldn't speak english very well - my sense of humor was lost on him.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?