<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Coworker Forwarded This to Me 

After hearing about my rough morning last Friday (see "All Because of a Turkey Gobble"), my coworker forwarded this Craigslist posting to me this morning...


I HAIGHT GETTING PARKING TICKETS TOO - 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: anon-23672285@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-02-03, 11:15AM PST


Driving to work last Friday morning, I saw you in the Haight pleading with a parking officer about your illegally parked vehicle. You caught my attention then and, even days later, I can't shake your image from my mind. You were holding an umbrella with one hand and waving the other passionately in a futile attempt to plead your case to the parking nazi. But what really grabbed my attention was not the look of desperation on your face or your wild bed-head hairdo or the rumpled clothes. No, it was the intriguing sock you were wearing. Yes, that ONE sock with the flip-flops was really quite something. I've been wondering the past few days...what would you look like with that sock off?

Please email me back as I would love to meet up with you. If you choose to email me, please identify yourself by providing me with the intersection where your misfortune occurred. Incidentally, if we do meet up, I can driveā€¦just in case your car has been impounded.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?