<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Searching the web - my asshole!! 

Okay, I'm freakin' pissed. I love writing to this blog, and to be honest, part of the reason why I started the whole blog geeky thing was in hopes of finding the writings of others out there with a similar outlook on life - minds cluttered with introspective thoughts provoked by the mundane, such as vending machines for Christ's sake. I'm looking to read stuff born from the brains with the same sense of humor, so that I can laugh and relate. But, shit, I go to google and other search engines, type in "Cutest Engineer", and 4 weblinks show up, none of which are mine. I feel slighted by the lords of the search engines - those geeky, computer, "let's spend all day searching on the internet instead of fornicating with my wife/husband", speed-of-light typing assholes out there. You guys suck big donkey dick!! <---This is supposed to be funny, Dawn!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?